Membership Classes Defined
ORGANIZATIONAL: If you represent a recognized Catholic organization, your company may apply for acceptance as an Organizational Media Member or Organizational Communication Member.
- Organizational Media Members
- Publishers of Catholic newspapers, magazines, websites, newsletters, books, pamphlets or general Catholic literature, as well as Catholic radio, and television stations and film companies.
- Organizational Communication Members
- Typically, the communication department of a diocese or religious order, a Catholic communication or public relations company, or a Catholic school or university.
- Organizational Staff Member
- An individual who is an employee of an Organizational Member can be added by that organization's Registered Representative.
- Organizational Freelance Member
- An individual who is actively engaged as an independent contractor of an Organizational Member can apply for acceptance. A letter of confirmation from the Organizational Member is required.
SERVICE MEMBERS: If you are a business-to business organization, you may apply for acceptance as a Service Member, or as an employee of a Service Member.
- Service Members
- Businesses that provides services to CMA members
- Service Member Employee
- An individual that works for a Service Member
INDIVIDUAL: If you are interested in the Catholic press, but do not work for an organizational member, you may apply for acceptance as an Individual Member.
- Individual Members
- Individuals interested in Catholic journalism and communication that do not contribute to an Organizational Member.
If you have questions, email membership@CatholicMediaAssociation.org