Thank you for participating in the CMA Book Awards
The Catholic Media Association Book Awards honors outstanding work of publishers, authors, and book editors who serve Catholic readers.
Publishers may submit any works published by their company, authors may submit works of which they are the primary author or co-author, and editors may submit their compilations or reference books.
Awards are presented at the Catholic Media Conference, taking place June 6-9, 2023, in Baltimore, and announced in The Catholic Journalist with comments from judges, as well as on the CMA website and on social media.
- Open Submission Period: November 14, 2022 - January 31, 2023
- Extension Period: February 1-7, 2023 at 11:59 am CT
- Hard Copy Materials Due: February 7, 2023
- Payment Deadline: February 10, 2023
- CMA Members - $38 per entry during Open Submission Period, $48 during Extension Period
- Non-Members - $79 per entry during Open Submission Period, $89 during Extension Period
The CMA Book Awards packet specifies eligibility requirements, submission instructions, and a full category list: