Welcome to the CMA Book Awards Information Page
The Catholic Media Association Book Awards honors outstanding work of publishers, authors, and book editors who serve Catholic readers.
Publishers may submit any works published by their company, authors may submit works of which they are the primary author or co-author, and editors may submit their compilations or reference books.
Awards are presented at the Catholic Media Conference, taking place June 18-21, 2024, in Atlanta, and announced in The Catholic Journalist with comments from judges, as well as on the CMA website and on social media.
2024 CMA Book Awards Program
- Open Submission Period: Nov. 1, 2023 - Jan. 31, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. CT
- Extension Period: February 1-7, 2024 at 11:59 am CT
- Hard Copy Materials Due: February 7, 2024
- Payment Deadline: February 9, 2024
- CMA Members - $38 per entry during Open Submission Period, $48 during Extension Period
- Non-Members - $79 per entry during Open Submission Period, $89 during Extension Period
The CMA Book Awards packet specifies eligibility requirements, submission instructions, and a full category list will be available in October.