The Gabriel Awards honor the best in film, broadcasting, and digital media that support themes of dignity, compassion, community, and justice. The efforts of these talented individuals inspire us to act with greater respect and concern for others.
The program accepts entries in Film, Radio, and Television in English & Spanish Language categories for work completed during the previous calendar year.
Awards are presented at the Catholic Media Conference, June 6-9, 2023, in Baltimore, as well as on the CMA website and on social media. Join colleagues at the Gabriel Awards Reception on June 8, 2023, to see excerpts from the winning entries and applaud the recipients as they receive their coveted Gabriel Statue.
- Early Bird Period (save 10%): November 7-13, 2022
- Open Submission Period: November 14, 2022 - January 31, 2023
- Extension Period: February 1-7, 2023 at 11:59 am CT
- Payment Deadline: February 10, 2023
- Film: $200 during Open Submission Period; $225 during Extension Period
- Radio: $125 during Open Submission Period; $150 during Extension Period
- Television: $150 during Open Submission Period; $175 during Extension Period
- Digital Media: $150 during Open Submission Period; $175 during Extension Period
- Personal Achievement: $150 during Open Submission Period; $175 during Extension Period
The Gabriel Awards packet specifies eligibility requirements, prices, submission instructions, and a full category list:
- Contact us Awards@CatholicMediaAssociation.org